Celebrate someone’s special day in a wild way! Zoo Birthday Parties include a private space in the Zoo’s Clubhouse, a fun and informative introduction, and a visit from 2 of our Zoo Animal Ambassadors provided by one of our knowledgeable educators.
Who can participate?
- Zoo Birthday Parties are for children and accompanying adults.
- Our birthday party space can accommodate a maximum of 50 people.
- Schedule at least 3 weeks in advance. Space fills quickly so don't delay and call today!
When are Birthday Parties available?
- January- September on Saturdays & Sundays: 10:30am-noon OR 2-3:30pm. We now also have limited availability in October, November and December. Contact us to discuss dates and times.
- Zoo Birthday Parties include rental of the Zoo Clubhouse for 1 ½ hours, a fun and informative introduction, and a visit from some of our Animal Ambassadors all provided by one of our knowledgeable educators.
- Zoo Members may use their membership for admission. Non-Members admission tickets can be mailed or emailed to you in advance so that you can distribute them to your guests, making Zoo entry easy and speedy! The Zoo is open from 9am – 5pm and everyone is welcome to stay the entire day. We will designate 1 ½ hours for the birthday experience.
How much are Zoo Birthday Parties?
- Members: $250 rental fee plus $10 admission for every Non-Member adult and child. Zoo Members may use their membership for admission.
- Non-Members: $275 rental fee plus $10 admission for every Non-Member adult and child. Zoo Members may use their membership for admission.
- Rental fee must be paid at time of registration. We accept cash, credit card, or check. Admission for Non-members may be purchased until the Wednesday prior to your party.
- Parking is $9 per vehicle and will be collected by parking attendant per vehicle in the parking lot.
- Larosa's Pizza Meals are available for $12 per person. Must be ordered 2 weeks in advance and final totals must be confirmed by the Wednesday prior to your party.
- Rides & Attractions: Available March 16-November 17, 10am-4pm. Can be purchased until the Wednesday prior to your party.
- All Day Rides Pass (includes unlimited train and carousel rides)= $6 per person
- 4-D Theater (show times occur every hour)= $4 per person
- Total Experience Package (includes unlimited rides and 4-D Theater)= $10 per person
Where do Birthday Parties take place?
- In the Zoo Clubhouse. This beautiful space is found in the heart of the Zoo.
- The space is a large open room, approximately 2,000 square foot, with large windows overlooking the Children’s Zoo and train station.
- There is no kitchen or refrigerator available.
- Public restrooms are located right outside the Clubhouse.
What about food and cake?
- Larosa's Pizza Meals are available for $12 per person (includes: 2 slices of pizza, chips, bottled water, plates, napkins and utensils). 20 person minimum. Must be ordered 2 weeks in advance and final totals must be confirmed by the Wednesday prior to your party.
- You may bring your own cake and light snacks (Outside catering companies are not permitted).
- Tables and chairs for up to 50 people will be provided by the Zoo.
- Please provide your own table cloths, plates, utensils, and basic table decorations as needed.
- There is not a kitchen or refrigerator available. Please bring your own coolers and ice.
Before scheduling your Zoo Birthday Party read these important Birthday Party FAQs
Learn more> about our cancellation and refund policy. All party fees, admission and rides tickets and meals are non-refundable.
Questions? Or to register contact us at (513) 559-7767 or email email@example.com