Get Ready for the Wildest Nightlife in Town!
Overnights are great activities for schools, scouts, church groups, and more. Our experienced staff will provide your group with a fun-filled night they won't forget!
Questions or to register contact the Education Department at (513) 559-7767 or email email@example.com
What you need to know
Before your Overnight please review and distribute the Overnight Welcome Letter (PDF) and Map & Directions (PDF). If members of your group (i.e. Bus Driver) would like other sleeping accommodations please share this List of Hotels Near the Zoo (PDF).
How to schedule
- A $150 deposit is due within 2 weeks of registering for a program. We cannot hold dates without a deposit beyond 2 weeks.
- Full payment is required 4 weeks before the program.
- The cost is $35 per child and $35 per adult. For school groups only- all teachers or paid staff are free.
- The minimum number of paying participants is 15.
- Each group must have one adult chaperone for every ten children.
- Unless participating in a Family Night, participants must be at least 8 years old and up.
How to prepare
- Participants should eat dinner before the program.
- Review the Overnight Welcome Letter (PDF). The Welcome Letter includes our policies, an itinerary of your night, packing suggestions, and a letter for your chaperones. Please share this information with everyone in your group prior to your overnight.
- Don't forget to pack your evening snack.
- Check in begins at 6:45pm. You will be arriving via the Erkenbrecher Ave. Education Gate. Review the Map & Directions (PDF).
- Late arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement only. The Zoo gates will be locked shortly after the program begins.
During your stay
- Appropriate group conduct is the responsibility of the leaders and the chaperones. Be sure chaperones are prepared for this.
- During your overnight you will hike the zoo, go behind-the-scenes, play games, and more. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Evening snack is the responsibility of your group. A breakfast of cereal, fruit, granola bars, juice, coffee, and tea will be provide in the morning.
- For more information please review the Overnight Welcome Letter (PDF).
- Your group is welcome to visit the Zoo the following day at no extra charge.
- Ask about scheduling lunch or buying tickets for our rides and attractions for the next day.
Nocturnal Adventures Overnights Cancellation/ Change Policy
All $150 overnight deposits are non-refundable. To reschedule an overnight there is a $50 rescheduling fee and you must contact us at least 30 days prior to the program. If you must cancel or change your overnight at the Zoo please Click Here> or call 513-559-7767 option 4.
If your group totals have changed please contact us as soon as possible. Click Here> or call 513-559-7767 option 4 to update us on your group totals.
Nocturnal Adventure T-shirts
Order Overnight Adventure T-shirts and re-live your experience long after you have gone home. Small-XXL Adults sizes available in three different styles: Animal Adaptations, Wolf Woods, and Sleep with the Manatees. Order merchandise before, during, or after your overnight. Shipping available. Order Merchandise Today! (PDF)
To expedite your order if placing it at the Zoo, please have this information prepared before you arrive. We will get your order ready in the evening and have it prepared for your group in the morning.
Special 4-D Theater Group Rates
Groups of 25 or more overnight participants may receive special discounts to these 4-D movies! We can schedule a special showing after your group is dismissed 9am, or we can arrange a later showing in the day. Public viewing times are also scheduled throughout the day which you are also invited to attend. Please let us know if you are interested in this option when you register. Prices are $3 per movie. Note: each movie runs on average for fifteen minutes.
Questions or to register contact the Education Department at (513) 559-7767 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org