FREE Field Trips
Great News for Schools! The Zoo now proudly offers FREE field trips and overnights for qualified schools! That's right! Thanks to the Living Classroom Education Access Fund, qualified schools can apply for assistance for a daytime field trip or our Nocturnal Adventures Overnight.
To apply, simply click the button below to provide your contact information, trip details, and the following required documents:
- Statement of financial need as either a school with 50% or more students receiving free or reduced lunches or are a Title I School.
- A description of how the field trip will enhance learning in the classroom.
- A lesson plan detailing the activities your students will complete during your field trip.
Before beginning your application, please review the available educational programs and activities that are available to you during your field trip. You will be asked to note which activities you'd like us to schedule for you.
To expedite the review of your application, please be sure to include all required forms and complete all required questions before submission. Failure to do so will delay the review of your application.
If your school receives the Living Classroom Education Access Fund, all students will be FREE, and 1 chaperone per 10 students* will also be FREE! Additional chaperones are only $5.00 each! School bus parking is free, but private vehicles are $8.00 per car. *Some groups require additional aides to assist students with challenges. These required aides are also free of charge.
Note about Booking: If your requested dates, times or programs are already fully booked, we will contact you for alternate options.
- Submitting this form DOES NOT confirm your school has received financial aid.
- If your school receives financial aid, we will register your group and you will receive an e-confirmation with your registration information and confirmation packet.
Thank You Sponsors
Additional support was provided by these founding partners:
The Ambassador Council of the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
|The John A. Schroth Family Foundation, PNC Trustee|