Friday, June 3, 2016 7pm – 11pm
Anything goes. Animal prints are always fun. Need ideas? We made a “What to Wear” Pinterest board.
Dress S M L Mini One Shoulder Keyhole Abstract Animal Printed Stretch Club Sexy Read More
Finders Keepers Leopard Print Neoprene Mini Dress found on Polyvore Read More
comfy shoes is must! Read More
Hasta la Vista, Beachy Sandal. Though the toes of these light brown sandals are pointed toward home,… Read More
Classic chambray shirt, statement necklace, striped skirt, gold watch, leopard print fold over clutc… Read More
WEAR COMFY SHOES Read More
Black cami top with printed pants. | Spring Style Read More
“Untitled #167” by anaalex on Polyvore Read More
nude jumpsuit and fringe bag goodness Read More
Summertime in Provence Read More
Striped dress, spring/summer 2016. #stitchfix love this look Read More
Easter Outfits & Dresses Ideas Read More
Dolce & Gabbana – Winter 2016 www.dolcegabbana…. Read More
“Black Dress and Leopard Shoes (OUTFIT ONLY!)” by ginga1203 on Polyvore Read More
You can never have enough leopard dresses! (I have like, 3) Read More
“Chevron Printed Maxi” by felicia-alexandra on Polyvore Read More
Errands & Bite to eat Read More
not the shoes and maxi skirt instead Read More
mint skinny jeans outfit | Casual Outfits | Mint Jeans | Fashionista Trends Read More
Zoo La La Board on Pinterest
Click to view invitation…
As one of the Zoo’s newest events, Zoo La La is quickly becoming summer’s wildest party for a purpose. Set in the Zoo’s newest exhibit, Africa, this fun adults night out at the Zoo will include Zoo-nique cocktails, a brand new raffle full of special Zoo experiences, the opportunity to mingle with our animal ambassadors and see some of your favorite animals up-close, including a special Cheetah Encounter experience.
Zoo La La is hosted by the Zoo’s Ambassador Council, a diverse group of young professionals committed to supporting the Zoo’s mission.
Please note: All guests must have a ticket and be 21 or older to attend the event. Guests with infants and/or small children will not be permitted to enter the gates under any circumstances.
Purchase tickets to Zoo La La!
Sponsor a Sleeping Bag
With your gift of $525 to support Zoo La La, you will give 15 children an opportunity to prowl through the Zoo after hours with a Nocturnal Adventure program. Students explore the Zoo after sunset and have the chance to encounter to some of our night owl residents. Afterward, students spend the night at the Zoo and enjoy a special animal demonstration before heading home. With your donation you will receive 2 tickets to Zoo La La as a thank you.
A Superhero refers to someone with extraordinary capabilities. When you support Zoo La La as an Education Superhero you will be providing an entire classroom of students the chance for an extraordinary field trip. During their trip, not only do students have the opportunity to see in person amazing animals they have learned about in textbooks, they also receive a private presentation from Zoo staff. With your sponsorship of $1,000, you will receive 4 tickets to Zoo La La.
Sponsorship of Zoo La La gives your company the opportunity to reach the Zoo’s well-educated and affluent members in a way traditional advertising cannot….by incorporating your brand and message into their lifestyle. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Reba George Dysart at email@example.com or 513-487-3442.
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors
1. What is the recommended attire for Zoo La La? There is not a dress code, but we do suggest “casual chic” evening attire; dress pants, cocktail/sun dress, etc.
2. Where is the best place to park? All guests will enter through the Zoo’s main entrance on Vine Street. Gates open at 6:45pm.
3. Is Zoo La La rain or shine? Yes. In case of inclement weather, you will be notified via email by 6pm if the event will be rescheduled or postponed.
4. Can we purchase additional guest tickets at the door? If the event is not sold out, absolutely!
5. How early may we arrive to the event? We ask that you arrive no earlier than 6:45pm.
6. How do our “Drink Tickets” work? You will be given a wristband with four drink tickets which can each be used for a glass of wine, a beer or our evening’s specialty cocktail. There will be a cash bar for all other drinks options available at your leisure.