Guidelines of the Go Bananas! Challenge
- Registration for the 2012-2013 challenge is now closed.
- Contest ends April 8, 2013, and all phones must be received by that date to be counted toward your Go Bananas! Challenge total.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free shipping labels.
- Every group that registers receives a welcome gift box courtesy of The Gorilla Glue Company and any group that posts their campaign on Facebook and receives more than 500 “likes” on their post will receive a private Skype session with a Cincinnati Zoo Gorilla Keeper!
- $4,000 will be awarded to the school/scout group that collects the most cell phones (although we collect ear buds, chargers, etc. only cell phones will be counted toward your group’s total). You can periodically ship phones (free shipping) if you would prefer to do that instead of one large shipment. We will keep track of your tally.
- $1,000 will be awarded to the group with the most creative campaign
Most Creative Campaign – Decided by people’s choice vote.
- To enter the Most Creative Campaign – submit up to 3 pictures and a 150-word description of how you got the word out about your campaign.
- Voting starts March 1, 2012 and ends April 8, 2013.