- When you register for the Go Bananas! Challenge, you will receive login information via e-mail. Past participants can use existing login information.
- Use your login information to access your registration form, update number of phones collected & complete your “creative campaign” entry.
- The team that collects the most cell phones will be the Go Bananas! Challenge winner & will receive $4,000. (phones must be received by April 3, 2017)
- $4,000 will be awarded to the school/scout group that collects the most cell phones (although we collect ear buds, chargers, etc. only cell phones will be counted toward your group’s total). You can periodically ship phones (free shipping) if you would prefer to do that instead of one large shipment. We will keep track of your tally.
- $1,000 will be awarded to the group with the most creative campaign
Most Creative Campaign
- To enter the Most Creative Campaign – Submit up to 3 photos & a brief description of your campaign to be entered in the most creative campaign contest. The creative campaign that receives the most votes wins $1,000
- Voting is open now through May 5 at midnight.
- The most creative campaign contest consists of 2 parts:
- Total number of votes received for your campaign.
- A creativity score awarded by a panel of judges.
- See full rules here
If your campaign averages the highest score from these 2 components you’ll WIN $1,000
The Cincinnati Zoo reserves the right to disqualify any team that shows indication of voting fraud