Kroger Community Rewards
You can earn money for the Cincinnati Zoo just by shopping at Kroger! Every swipe counts when you register for the rewards program and choose the Zoo as your non-profit organization.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register (new online customers should click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box)
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (Cincinnati Zoo's number is 15384) or select Cincinnati Zoo from the list of organizations and click on confirm.
- When you are enrolled, you will see Cincinnati Zoo on the right side of your information page.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.