The Zoo Gets $$ When You Turn Off a Light!
The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden has teamed up with myActions.org The Social Network For The Planet to create an online and mobile “green action” campaign to raise money for the Zoo.
Every “green” action you share on myActions.org now through August 31, 2012, earns the Cincinnati Zoo 25 cents. When you turn off a light, carpool, unplug an appliance or do any energy-saving action, go to myActions.org and record your actions. It’s easy and the Zoo benefits!
With EVERY action you share, you can:
- Raise money and awareness for your Cincinnati Zoo
- Inspire and encourage your friends to be more “green”
- Earn special limited time only “virtual cards” featuring Cincinnati Zoo animals
- Get closer to becoming one of your team’s green “Action Heroes”
- Be in the running to win a behind-the-scenes tour of the Zoo
Lucy the Bearcat
Suci the Sumatran Rhino
Sarah the Cheetah
Bernard the King Penguin
Sam the Bald Eagle
Kwashi the Gorilla
||Create your own team &
invite friends to join you.
Click here for complete contest rules. Get started today!