Breakfast with the Animals and Toast to the Wild events on sale now!
“Events before and after the Zoo opens to the public give visitors more opportunities to see animals up close and experience the beautiful gardens with morning dew or washed with a sunset glow,” said Cincinnati Zoo special events manager Kim Denzler. “Breakfasts offer delicious food and exclusive chats from the Animal Care Staff at your favorite animal habitats. Toast events feature adult beverages, music, and photo opps during the golden hour!”
Breakfasts: Come for breakfast and stay all day! Breakfasts start at 7 a.m. on the Africa Deck. Menu includes cream cheese and chive scrambled eggs, tater tot casserole, applewood smoked bacon, French toast casserole, seasonal melons and berry cups, strawberry yogurt parfait with house-made granola, fruit scones with whipped butter and assorted jams, and coffee, orange juice and water. Animal habitat options include:
- Lions and Gorillas – Wednesday, April 6
- Elephants and African Penguins – Saturday, April 23
- Hippos and Kangaroos – Saturday, May 7 (SOLD OUT)
- Cheetahs and Elephants – Friday, May 20
- Lions and Galapagos Tortoises – Saturday, June 4
- Hippos and Gorillas – Thursday, June 30 (SOLD OUT)
- Black Rhinos and Elephants – Saturday, July 9
- Cheetahs and Giraffe – Saturday, July 16
- African Painted Dogs and Kangaroos – Saturday, August 6
- Hippos and Galapagos Tortoises – Friday, August 19 (SOLD OUT)
A Toast to The Wild – Tasting Series offers three adult-only events:
- Bourbon Flights, on May 12, features a variety of bourbons – served neat, on the rocks, and with mixers, and includes a complimentary souvenir glass.
- Stroll through the Zoo sipping samples of reds, whites, and other hues during Wild About Wine, on August 11.
- And, on October 13, bring your beer-loving buddies to taste craft beers at Zoo Brew! A National Recording Act, brought to you by B105, will be announced later in the year!
All events start at 7 p.m. for guests with general admission tickets, with earlier entry available for VIP ticketholders. Food is available for purchase. Proceeds from the series support the Zoo’s Lindner Center for the Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife (CREW).
Special thanks to Toast series sponsor Paycor and entertainment sponsor Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati.