Keeper Circle and Erkenbrecher Society
The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden has two donor clubs that are available to you: Andrew Erkenbrecher Society (AES), and Keeper Circle. These donor clubs offer increased Zoo benefits depending on the group level you choose.
Learn more about each donor club opportunity below.
Donor Club Options
Keeper Circle includes Family Platinum Membership and Donor perks - $500-999
Andrew Erkenbrecher Society (includes Family Platinum Membership and Donor perks) - $1,000+Join Now
Explore the Keeper Circle, a unique opportunity to support your Zoo with an annual charitable gift between $500 and $999 and enjoy exclusive benefits! Maintain all the benefits of a Platinum level membership plus exclusive benefits. Become a Keeper Circle Donor Club member today!
Donor Club Benefits:
- Family membership, including:
- Unlimited free entry for two named adults and children or grandchildren under 18 (limit 8)
- FREE parking for one vehicle per adult, per day
- Unlimited rides on the Zoo Train and Carousel
- Early entry to the Zoo (mid-March through October)
- Free or discounted admission to over 100 other zoos and aquariums
- Two half-price guests each visit
- Discounts on Zoo education classes, camps and lectures
- Six guests per visit (named cardholder must accompany all guests)
- Invitation to the PNC Festival of Lights Donor Preview Night
- Invitation to a minimum of two donor appreciation events per year
- Invitation to new habitat openings
- Early access to Zoo Camp registration (limited quantity of spots available)
- Recognition in the Zoo’s Annual Report
- Tax deduction according to IRS regulations
In honor of the Zoo’s founder, the Andrew Erkenbrecher Society was created to recognize our dedicated and visionary donors who give $1,000 or more annually to support the mission of the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. This distinguished membership includes all the benefits of a Platinum level membership plus exclusive benefits.
We invite you to join the Andrew Erkenbrecher Society today!
Donor Club Benefits Include:
Donors at $2500+ will receive additional benefits at the discretion of the Development team
Donor Club level memberships are valid for two adults and children 18 and under at one household. Grandchildren 18 and under may also be included.