CINCINNATI, OH (April 27, 2022) – Meet the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden’s new Ambassador Council members! The 2022 class includes:
- Hannah Sublett – P&G
- Alex Blust- Thunderdome Restaurant Group
- Maggie Brennan- DonorDrive
- Mariel Wood- Jeff Ruby Culinary Entertainment
- Jerome Wright – Cincinnati Reds Community Fund
- Ashley Volbrecht- Kimberly-Clark and Truckshop
- Josh Martin- USI Insurances Services
- Aditya Roy-Chaudhury- Rivertown Strategies, LLC
The Zoo’s Ambassador Council was formed in 2009 to engage young professionals throughout the region to support its mission, vision, and values. The Council is an energetic group of emerging leaders who are passionate about the Zoo.
The Ambassador Council works on several different initiatives to support the Zoo’s work, two of which are:
- Hosting Zoo La La, an annual fundraising event that supports the Zoo’s Education Department, including the Living Classroom Education Access Fund, providing free field trips to schools in need. In eleven years, over $1.5 million dollars has been raised through this event. Tickets on sale now!
- Championing a grassroots effort to support the Zoo’s More Home to Roam Capital Campaign through the expansion of the 1875 Founder’s Circle and development of a custom bourbon to boost publicity.
Tickets are on sale now for Zoo La La on June 17. The Zoo opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. Members may enter at 9 a.m., another perk that makes membership “worth your wild”! Memberships are on sale now – April 30