CINCINNATI, OH (March 3, 2021) — Tickets are now available for exclusive breakfast experiences at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. Breakfast with the Animals sponsored by Nutella®, events start with a delicious catered breakfast on the Base Camp Café deck and include private keeper chats in two different animal areas. There are ten dates to choose from, April through August, four of which feature world-famous hippo Fiona!
“These unique opportunities to have breakfast with the animals before the Zoo opens are expected to sell out quickly,” said Cincinnati Zoo events manager Kim Denzler. “The group size is limited to allow folks to maintain social distance in an intimate animal setting and during breakfast.”
“This year, we’re thrilled to partner with the Cincinnati Zoo to provide special breakfasts with Nutella alongside some of the biggest stars of the zoo.” said Todd Midura, Vice President, Marketing, Nutella North America at Ferrero. “We recognize that a morning at the zoo, especially in times when outings are more limited, is such an exciting excursion for so many families. We’re looking forward to making an already wow-worthy moment that much more so with pancakes with Nutella.”
Breakfast, which starts at 7 a.m., features pancakes with Nutella, breakfast burritos, hash browns, fruit, yogurt, and non-alcoholic beverages. After the meal, guests will meet up with a Zookeeper to hear fascinating stories about their personal experiences and fun facts about the amazing animals at Cincinnati Zoo. The highlight will be an up-close view of your favorite animals in a relaxed setting.
- April 9 – Breakfast with the Lions and Hippos
- April 18 – Breakfast with the Elephants and African Penguins
- May 5 – Breakfast with the Hippos and Painted Dogs
- May 22 – Breakfast with the Red Pandas and Kangaroos
- June 4 – Breakfast with the Gorillas and Manatees
- June 19 – Breakfast with the Cheetahs and Giraffe
- July 17 – Breakfast with the Hippos and Cheetahs
- July 31 – Breakfast with the Kangaroos and Elephants
- August 7 – Breakfast with the Hippos and African Penguins
- August 28 – Breakfast with the Lions and Painted Dogs