Job Fair tonight from 5pm – 7pm
CINCINNATI, OH (October 12, 2022) – Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is gearing up for PNC Festival of Lights and is looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill positions in several departments including visitor experience, park operations, and security!
Attendees are encouraged to apply in advance of the Job Fair, which will be held today, Wednesday, October 12, from 5 – 7 p.m. in the Zoo’s Education Building (52 Erkenbrecher Ave). Starting pay rate is $14.00 per hour (depending upon the position) and there are plenty of perks (besides wild coworkers) to working at the Zoo, including:
- 8 free Zoo tickets, good through January 8, 2023
- All team members receive a 20% discount on retail items and 50% off food & beverage items
- Discounts on tickets and memberships for friends & family
- Free Metro Bus Pass provided for the duration of employment
- No work on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Incentive opportunities for special Zoo experiences
- Flexible scheduling (Student Friendly and Retiree Friendly)
The Zoo opens daily at 10 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. For more information visit www.cincinnatizoo.org.